XVI FISV Congress – website
Biodiversity and Biounicity
Reggia di Portici (NA)
15-18 September 2020
We are happy to announce that the initial informations on next FISV meeting is now available here.
Next year 2020 the FISV meeting will take place from 15 to 18 September 2020 in Naples at the Università degli Studi di Napoli Federico II, Department of Agriculture, located in the historical Reggia di Portici. This edition has a newly drafted program aiming at fostering interdisciplinary exchange at the forefront of the life sciences. Internationally renowned scientists from Italy and abroad will present their most recent data; in addition, the meeting will also allow several young Italian and foreign scientists to present their research in a highly stimulating scientific environment. We will also have round tables on selected current topics as well as talks dedicated to a broader audience to enhance the interaction between scientists and non scientists.
Some of the most relevant and up-to-date topics include:
- New Technologies of genetic modification and biodiversity
- Challenging Homo sapiens biounicity
- New genomic technologies and biodiversity
- The fall of human races, the many human species and their relationships
- Diversity and evolution of genomes
- From the plastic revolution to the bioplastic evolution
- Insights into insect biology to control pathogen vectors and agricultural pests
- Present and future of single cell studies
- Microbiome modulation for improving human and plant health
- Novel therapeutic targets for precision medicine
- Regulatory Network Dynamics
Find more information on the website.
We are sure that you will enjoy very much this exciting Congress and look forward to meeting you in Naples.
The Organising Committee